The Cenitex Oracle Exadata service provides customers with a robust and fully managed Oracle Database solution backed by Oracle Platinum Support.
Delivered using Oracle Exadata Database Machine X8M-2 coupled with Oracle Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliances (ZDLRA). The service provides industry leading performance for even your most critical application workloads.
Developed from ground up to provide High Availability (HA) in addition to Disaster Recovery Capability, further bolstered through the highly scalable distributed infrastructure providing unprecedented levels of service availability.
The Cenitex Oracle Exadata service includes the following components provisioned together to form the compute service offering:
Logical compute slice
- Provision of an Oracle Exadata compute and supporting infrastructure
- Server and monitoring and reporting
- Lifecycle management of all infrastructure supporting the virtual server environment
- IT Service Centre and service management
- Managed and secure ICT data centers
- High Availability, multi region
- Capacity alerting
- Exadata local storage – Performance storage (GB)
- Provision of Exadata storage
- Lifecycle management of all infrastructure supporting the storage environment
- Monitoring and reporting
- Storage Backup and Restoration services
- ZDLRA incremental backup (7, 14 or 21 days)
- Tape Backup: Full, 84-month (7 year) retention, starting once ZDLRA backup cycle expires
- Oracle Database is required to be on version 19c (or higher)
- Customers must provide the Oracle database licenses in a Bring Your Own License (BYOL) model.
Exadata Disaster Recovery License Offering (POA)
The offering is based on an annual subscription. Each service provisioned have the following components included.
- Accessible 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment business hours
- Service performance 99.8%