Cenitex provides a designated secure and managed data centre environment for your rack-managed server equipment.
Operational management in Cenitex facilities includes the provision of power supply, UPS and cooling systems, and maintenance of appropriate environmental standards.
Also included is rack and cabinet space capacity management, fire detection and suppression systems, access control management and logging, and physical security.
- Connection to the internal corporate network
- Operational management of all Cenitex facilities including data centres and communications rooms
- Compliance with equipment, fire safety, environmental systems and physical security standards
- Supervised access
- Un-Managed servers need to meet Cenitex hardware standards
- Hosting Un-Managed Server
- A one-off request to establish or modify a service.
- OS License plus Data
- Centre Installation POA
- Accessible 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
- Available 99.8%