GO Connect service provides a seamless, always-on, remote connection from a corporate PC or Notebook to the internal corporate network, regardless of location. All you need is a working and stable internet connection.
The service is in-line with existing Government Security guidelines, maintaining network access by providing built-in second factor authentication.
- SSL Certificate for second factor authentication
- Desktop software to facilitate the automatic connection
- Automatic establishment of a reliable and secure connection back to the internal corporate network
- Corporate PC or Notebook with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) support
- Windows 8.1 or higher operating system
- The SOE Software Maintenance Release level must be within one level (“n-1”) of current
- Connection to internal corporate network for initial set-up and sign-on
- GO Desktop 365, Non-Tenant Desktop, Non-Tenant Desktop DHHS & Standard Desktop
Annual subscription per account.
- User Access Account
Managed Service Request
A one-off request to establish or modify a service.
- Establishment of GO Connect
- Removal of GO Connect
Key Metrics and Servicing
- Service availability 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment, business days 8am to 6pm
- Service performance 99.8%