network and Security
The “Gov SSL” service provides user device and code signing certificates that can be used in many scenarios, such as identity and device validation to access applications or infrastructure using certificates to protect data transfer.
The “Gov SSL” service encompasses the creation of user and device certificates templates, renewal and revocation of certificates.
- Creation and assignment of certificates
- First level support
- Distribution to Cenitex managed workstations and servers
- Renewal and revocation process
- Provision of certificates for customer managed installations
- Management and maintenance of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Annual subscription per certificate.
- User based certificate
- Device based certificate
- Code-Signing certificate
- Wildcard certificate
Managed Service Request
- A one-off request to establish or modify a service.
- Establishment of certificate
Key Metrics and Servicing
- Service availability 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment, business days 8am to 6pm
- Service performance 99.8%