Network Access Control
Network Access Control (NAC) provides Cenitex with the capability to enforce physical network access protection, blocking unauthorised or malicious users from connecting directly into the corporate network, where sensitive assets, such as identity, file & print and application servers reside.
NAC uses a set of protocols and policies to define and implement rules that determine which devices and users can access the network.
- Block unauthorised devices from connecting to the GSP Network
- Provide posture control, isolating user devices in a network segment that don’t meet a pre-defined security posture, allow them to update operating system patches, AV definitions, ensure management applications are running, before automatically being moved onto the corporate network.
- Ability to provide contractors and external guests access to internet resources only, segregating them from the corporate network.
- Real-time dashboard visibility and reporting of devices connected to the wired network at any time.
- Management and support of the NAC Service REQUIRE
Device (PC or Notebook) that connects to the internal corporate network
Offered on an annual subscription per device (PC or Notebook) that connects to the corporate network for whole department/agency.
- Accessible 24/7/365
- Request fulfilment business hours
- Available 99.8%