IWhen you need a new service or to change an existing Cenitex service, we will work with you to agree on a scope of work and manage the service delivery.
An experienced Project Manager will be assigned to ensure Cenitex services are delivered to customer requirements, while remaining consistent with Cenitex standards.
- Detailed delivery planning based on project scope outlines in proposal and associated documentation
- Review and update (if required) of estimated cost in proposal, based on detailed delivery plan, including customer acceptance of revised cost
- Breakdown of the total cost of establishment and ongoing operational support
- Coordinate equipment provisioning, receipt and/or transport (if required)
- Collaborate with you to document the ‘acceptance plan’ for the technology being implemented
- Promptly identify and escalate risks and issues
- Regular project progress reports
- Hourly subscription for an agreed period.
- Solution Consultant Pre-Sales (2 Business Days)
- Proposal Preparation
- Solution Consultant Proposal Preparation
Key Metrics and Servicing
- Proposal Preparation 10 Business Days